OMI daily life, galau song for OMI , nice song to listen from OMI .

Saturday 27 August 2011

27-8-2011 UNFORGETTABLE Day ♥♥♥♥♥

Guyss !! Guess what?! I'm very happy now because of yesterday night. This is midnight still but we still have to say it was yesterday though it happened at night. Lol

Howdy?!!! I'm feeling great now!

You know?! Today, I had science course for about 5 hours. Can you imagine? I only did around 6 or 7 numbers then i depend on my self. I have to bring it with my holiday. WTH mann!! What a terrible holiday!

And yesterday, I went to Ci Wanda's house to give her surprise cake by we told her that we couldn't come over her house, but she believed it! Then when we sang 'Happy Birthday!' She's totally surprised. FLABBERGASTED ! Lol
Then we went to 711 near Senayan City, so many people smoked there, I couldn't get the fresh air, then me and a few of my friends decided to go to McD, then we spent our time there, then we home.

I can't write too much because I'm too sleepy rite now :0
Good night Guys ! Gbu


: NAOMI

No comments:

Post a Comment