OMI daily life, galau song for OMI , nice song to listen from OMI .

Friday 1 June 2012

sucks!

hi guys! how's your day lately? you know these last two days was the worst ever. well. the first is about class separation. after that we took a picture. and because of one of my friend was not able to wait she asked me my mmc and moved the picture we have took into my mmc. Finally I lost my data. She gave worms to my mmc and my blackberry cannot even save the picture I have just taken. And after that because of her unable to wait AGAIN. She borrowed my camera mmc after that my camera also couldn't read all the pictures. But finally she format all and I can take it later. But how about my blackberry?! all the memories inside were gone. She told me to try to look the data from the PC. I did it and it was lost just less than a minute. Then I asked her. She just did like, well I don't know. Hey girl! You've done all! you did broke my mmc! you have given me the sucks worms! DON'T YOU THINK IT IS YOUR FAULT?! BE MORE RESPONSIBLE! WHERE'S YOUR RESPONSIBILITY HUHH?! How can I trust your things after you broke all my memories and I lost my precious memories inside because of you! and the second. I saw him in the last few days and it was so sucks! finally I have to learn for my final exam. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment