OMI daily life, galau song for OMI , nice song to listen from OMI .

Thursday 28 March 2013

LONGGGG TIME

Hi there! It's been a long time write anything on this blog. Well, now i'm typing with my new laptop woohoo. my last one had been flying through the ocean, Australia. LOL. My brother is using it now. And my mom decided to bought me another new one. Well.. Guys. Are you waiting for my love life? It's almost a year that i've never write. And so does my love life. No changing and it seems bad. Because of my careless with other's feelings so I never have any love life. It's not really that I don't have a love life. I have few but ended with no relationship. Still have but it's called friendship. LOL I'm trying to update my blog as frequent as i can. Keep checking my site and I'll give you a short story about my life that had passed. well, mglad to know you guys still coming here. xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment