OMI daily life, galau song for OMI , nice song to listen from OMI .

Tuesday 24 April 2012

Undescribed

Hi guysssss?! Howdy!
The national exam has over and this is my time to fight for my self.
Anyway my score is increasing slowly now. But that's better than nothing. LOL
I got no test for this week but a tons of tests next week. It should be an exhausted week (⌣́_⌣̀)
the 12 graders has gone cuz they have done their high school. But me. Still stuck for 2years more in high school.
Well. Another person, another journey they had.

Ah ya! You know i have just watched youtube's video.
It started when i was visiting my friend's home and watch a good video around youtube. Then another friend of mine was coming also and showed me that she know many good videos in youtube. Then she showed me about word of the day - swog.
At the first time i don't know what kind of word is that. It is completely underlined in my blackberry text bar and my iphone as well. Even the iphone is also underlined *can't see* BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment