OMI daily life, galau song for OMI , nice song to listen from OMI .

Friday 13 April 2012

Bad Dream

Hi guys! Howdy?? Do you miss me??!! If you don't but I do ​(>˛<)ε˘•). 

Well, I'm sorry I have been absent for almost three months. You see, I'm really busy doing tons of assignments and studying for insurmountable tests. My school is notorious for giving the students heaps of homework. Unfortunately, the result was beyond my expectation meaning: I didn't do well although I had studied very hard. My report was on fire ( there are lots of reds!!!!!) My weak point is my memory. Any suggestion how to improve my abilities to remember the lessons. I'm not good at memorising lesson. Probably, I have to eat the brain of mammoth. So that I can have a strong memory
Anyhow, I'm thankful to God I'm still suffering from this situation.
Soon, my senior, the 12 grades will have national exams but for my class it will be a holiday for a week!!!!
That's why I take this opportunity to jot down this blog. But sadly I cannot see my 12 grades's friend such as Ci Stella, Ci Beby, Ci Valen and many more after the exams. I'll miss them so badly :'((

And you know I had a crush on someone who treated me specially, he played the piano and guitar so well that I'm almost died. But unfortunately he was playing on me. He has a girl but still approached me. And now I'm really upset. 

Well, let's forget it. Let by gone be by gone. He's just a jerk! 
Yea, I'm going to have a rest now. Goodbye guys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment