OMI daily life, galau song for OMI , nice song to listen from OMI .

Monday 9 January 2012

no!

Hello guysssssss! *big hug*
Howdy?! Well, i'm not feeling myself today
today is my first day to go to school on january
I'm mad about it. I was so sleepy that I couldn't help falling asleep at art class.
Uhmm.. Well, the teacher has another thing to do so I didn't need to practise anything. Lol.

*sigh.
I cannot imagine what will happen tomorrow.
Might be physics, math, biology. Well I do not hate them but.. I think I have not ready for school things. Feel wanna have an endless
holiday. It should be so fun!! But everything which is excessive will never be good.
So I have to face the reality that I am a student.

Well. Today I have many things to think sincerely, someone.
huh hah huh hah huh hah. I have done my best to let him out from my mind but.. I can't.. Cuz..
well. Just forget it. I wanna be happy even a while.
Bye guys! See yaa!! BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment