OMI daily life, galau song for OMI , nice song to listen from OMI .

Friday 26 August 2011

26-8-2011 Nice Day :D

Hi guys! Howdy !!
Sorry ! I didn't write blog yesterday. Because I forgot to write :D

Yesterday, I was practising volley at school and Juned was in really bad mood :(
I don't know why, maybe because of something happened in his brain. Lol

And then, I went to Science course for doing my homework and when I arrived I only did math. And I didn't make any homework there. Damn.

Today, I have nothing to do. No english course and science. So I'm free.
Recently, I wanted to go to Mall Taman Anggrek with my JHS's friends but my mom didn't let me go then I stayed at home. Bad day..

But, it wasn't too bad, I went to Kelapa Gading to looked for some present for my friend. After that, I went to the coffee shop then had a chat with mom and dad, shared anything. What a wonderful night. Hope tomorrow will be better :D

good night.. Gbu

: NAOMI

No comments:

Post a Comment