OMI daily life, galau song for OMI , nice song to listen from OMI .

Wednesday 24 August 2011

24-8-11 Holiday has just begun

hii! howdy? I feel better today, especially my throat, my voice gradually comes back.
I wonder where it's gone. It might have gone into my stomach.. Lol


Sorry I forgot to write yesterday because I was tired to write :(
while I was reviewing my lesson I couldn't help falling asleep.
Actually, I had set the alarm clock to ring at 8.30pm but my sleepiness bit the alarm ring, so by the time I got up it was eleven o'clock and I decided to continue my sleep. As a matter of fact, I knew I had to study for my biology test the next day.
But, before I continue my sleep I set the alarm at four o'clock in the morning.
And I woke up when I heard the alarm. Then, I started to learn biology for the second time and hoped to get a good result.
However, I couldn't do the test well. I'll be very glad if I can pass the yardstick at least 7.

Today, I got so much homework but somehow I try to write this blog, maybe I'll do my homework during the holiday even if I'm out. What a boring holiday!!!!! I thought it would be wonderful by going abroad but the homework keep saying "hello!!! How about me?!" then it makes me upset, I want to burn my homework but I'll be in trouble after the holiday as the Frenchmen say " c'est la vie " when you're in your teens you can't avoid school, especially the HOMEWORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I felt upset today, I wasn't allow to attend the volley match by my father. I'm actually one of the team. Because of my throat !!! But it's okay, there is always another day.

Well, I end this blog with xxx
see you tomorrow :D Gbu


: NAOMI

Grammar Helper : My Beloved Coach MR.JIMMY

No comments:

Post a Comment