OMI daily life, galau song for OMI , nice song to listen from OMI .

Monday 22 August 2011

22-8-2011 English Day

hi guys !!! I am not myself today :( especially with my throat.
I have been losing my voice since yesterday. And I cannot say a word and everybody says "you sound so sexy" that everybody teases me and it is hard to have a chat with everyone. They couldn't understand what I was talking about.

Emm.. today I had two tests. They were Geography and IT.
I couldn't do my Geography quite well :( but maybe I was good at IT just for today, I think :P
Hopefully, I would get a good result :D WISH ME LUCK GUYS !!!!!
And tomorrow I'll have chemistry test and because of my being unable to do economics test well the other day. I'll have the remedial tomorrow :D WISH ME LUCK AGAIN :D
Mann !!! don't get bored of with my WISH ME LUCK :P
I would like to thank you if you have done so :D

I enjoyed my self today at the science course though I have lost my voice. We joked around but I had to force myself to speak up. Sometimes I had to whisper instead of talking. Yeahh it's all right as long as I was happy. :D

So sorry about yesterday :( I couldn't write a blog because I was not myself yesterday:( but now I am writing rite? :D

I think I have to end this daily story :(
See you tomorrow then :D Gbu

: NAOMI

Grammar Helper : My Beloved Coach MR.JIMMY

No comments:

Post a Comment