OMI daily life, galau song for OMI , nice song to listen from OMI .

Friday 6 August 2010

bored - -

Heyy guysss =)

Longg time no see :)..hows the day going??well...i'm not good for a few week...hmm...ma'am endah suggested me that i should try to write blog with english..why nott???yeyeyy..

heyy...do yo knoww??? i should go on the chinese class !! shitt..i really hate thattt..with the most bored teacher...sometimes i wanna garrote her until die !!! grr~..
but i can't do anythinggg...so i must come into that shit class...grr..
and thenn sir john asked me to join the english class...how crazy am i !!!!!! i will be so mad soon...so many teacher asked me about more classes...really dizzy ..

the other complicated problem .. my friend had a seriously problem with his best friend...actually i wanna help..but i can't do anythingg..i don't want make the situation going hard..so just calmm..and give suggestion..the best i can do :) i hope..

and thenn !! the most pique trouble is the 8 grade !!!
yes i'm the first talking the bad think to them but i already stop because i don't wanna make any any trouble...not afraid actually but just i wanna take care our relation between red cross and scout..
but the 8 grade especially the red cross one made me really2 unpatient !! they are so....i can't described those all the words...maybe P2 will going tobe pieces !!hahaha..it's not my fault..its their's fault...hahhaaa:)

the lastt...i said that i already forgot about him..yess..it is..i already..but when there are a ghost of a chance.felt like a wanna shouting every i talk with him..i wanna tell him the truth..but someone holded me..huh...wish he knows all my feels..but i know that impossible..he never ever care to me..when there is a golden opportunity i really enjoyed every moment with him..felt like i'm the only girl who can talked to him..but..it's only my dream..he won't did like that..yess..maybe i'm a fool .. i love the wrong person....but i don't know why can i love him..it's a complicated story actually...not only talked as i said to my friend..but there are some electricity leap that jump to me..i don't know why...as i said..it's really complicatedd..aishh...really can't talk aythingg..
emm...actually..i still confused with this smaller heart.. they said that i still like him..but my brain and fact said i'm not...so..who should i bealive at?? i don't knoww.. =(


andd..this is the lastt !!!
be the best fo each other especially Jesus Christ..because He's already gives the best for you =)

No comments:

Post a Comment