OMI daily life, galau song for OMI , nice song to listen from OMI .

Friday 13 August 2010

ahaa??

heyy guyss :)

how the dayss goingg??its saturdayy :)time to hang out..yeyy !! and i wanna go to Kelapa Gading mall..great rite??yayayaa..its verry ussual..but i never feel bored if i go there..hmmppff..

i'll go to somewhere at 18 aug..but don't tell him that i go ..okayy??promisee..maybe i'll make my look being a sick people..i don't wanna him to know my day..it'll be greatt :)
hmm..

heyy..last 3 days..i've got a very wonderful dreamm..feel wanna jump everymoment if i remember it..
the story of me and him..actually that dream had success made me remember all of him..*stupid*
but i just thankful to Jesus for that dream..
the story was like this..

the first part ..
i was at his home and i met his parents..i know that's not his true parents..who care?
and then we all go to the different Grand Indonesia and EX..i don't know where is it clearly..but i just wanna go to the cinema..
and next day..i went to school..i run with all my friend into my class..and i stopped in front of his class..and
i said : "hey let's come with us!"
he : "no i won't"
i said = "why?"
he : '' should i go there??''
i said ="yes you should !"
he : "hey can you stop it!!"
i said="why did you act like that !! can you act as nothing happened?? i always go through your class..but why don't you do the same??mike asked me to hangout with u..and i agreed..i try to keep my shame..but why don't you do the same?*weird,i don't know why mike?*#started to cry
he : " i should act like others when you texting me..i must being some kind and outgoing boy..always understand you..and many more!!"
i said=" so..so far..i'm not texting you..i texted other boys..how hypocrite you are!! I NEVER WANT TO KNOW YOU ANYMORE!!STAY AWAY FROM ME!!#cry and shouting..
and i go.. i cry..
ever i steped in front of his class or him..i always throw my face around..and try to take other ways that can't make me meet him.. i know he cried..but i don't care..and done

the second part..
i was at the school..did my activity as ussual..and something happen that i stand outside the nine grade door..*the way if you wanna go to the laboratory*
we cheer each other..for a few second our face met and come back again to our bustle..
and i can't stand this situation and then i break it..
i said="what are your bustle about?is that your new girl??"
he: "no..i just texted my home..actually with my mom"
i said="mom?oh Jesus..she don't have any mobile phone??"
he="yes she have..just trying our new telephone..hahahaha"
and we are walk into the 9 alley while we're talking
and we stopped at the stairs in front of the mirror*way to go to sir Fired room*
and we stand adjacent..when we talked with a girls*i don't know who*
his hand started to hugs me.. and stupid on me.. do nothing...its such that i'm his girl..and we are not ashamed totally..we walked while he hold my hand..i don't know why..no body asking for that one..such that its ussual..weird rite??
and donee..

so now i remember of him .. all of him.. i just push away my feel..but they won't go away..
so..now i verry dizzy of this all..i can't ruin this feel..so i always run..
as long as i can feel allright..no matter..
aaaaa.. donee...
i wanna face this dayy...byebyeee.. take care.. beware to evil !! God Bless you :)


1 comment:

  1. greatt Naomii :)..hope your love will become the best one:)

    ReplyDelete